Saturday, November 3, 2007

Lily Beth Harward

Oh, I'm so happy! Lily Beth Harward is here. Things are so great! She was born 3:17am on Friday October 26th, 2007. Thanks to the help of Dr. Gammet and his forceps, everything turned out wonderful.Lily has many of her mother's features: chin, eyebrows, ears, etc. We think she has my wrinkled forehead and evidence of the buttcrack nose. She is so cute! Many say that babies aren't good looking when they come out, and normally I'd agree, but this one was gorgeous!
Once she came out I followed the nurse in to another room, while the doctor took care of Amy. Lily got cleaned off, weighed, temperature checked, two shots, a blood sugar check and immediate came into my arms. I got a few pics, then headed in to let Amy have her turn
We had family visit us during our stay at the hospital. Amy's Family: Dave, Lori, Justin, Sean, and Trevor (with more family to follow Jared, grandparents, etc.). My family: Scott, Sherry, Casey, Jodie & Kris, Grandma & pa Stone (with more to follow to





1 comment:

Meredith said...

Holy Cow, you guys have quite a story! We're so happy everything turned out well, Lily is beautiful. Can't wait to see you guys in March and play parents together!