

We were also able to go to the Mt. Timpanogos temple to see Tobby's sister, Jodie, and her husband of a year, Kris, get sealed to each other. We are so proud of them. We went out to Los Hermanos mexican restaurant afterwards and the baby had fun getting passed around. She definetly loves the attention!







My grandparents were also visiting from California for Lily's blessing. It was so fun the have them here. They couldn't seem to get enough of the baby. She loved to just hang out with them and look at them. They were able to babysit a couple times for us, since last week I went back to work. I'm so thankful that they were able to come and see their first great-grandbaby!




Lily got blessed by her daddy on Sunday the 9th. She looked so cute in her blessing dress, but alas, it was not meant to last. Unbeknownst to us, she was having the biggest blowout of her life, so far, during the entire meeting. Her dress was wet on the entire right side of her body, so we had to get her out of it. Luckily, I had a backup dress. My mom had brought over a couple of my dresses from when I was a baby, including my blessing dress. We drove home and put her in it and she looked just as adorable in it. My mom was able to clean the dress. Later on that night, we took the pictures we didn't have the opportunity to get earlier.








We had a ward Christmas party on Friday. We decided it would be a great time to put Lily in her Christmas reindeer outfit. I didn't think it was going to fit her. When I bought it I remember thinking it was humongous, but it wasn't that big on her. She was so adorable! After I put it on her and we got to the party, I realized she looked kind of androgynous in it. Everyone at the party kept asking us how old "he" was. Even if she did look kind of boyish, she was still the cutest baby there (not that I'm biased or anything).




Lily has been so smiley and happy this week. She is starting to make "talking" noises and loves to get kisses from Mommy and Daddy. She loves to look right at us and tell us about her day and how much she loves us (at least that's what we like to think she is trying to tell us with her little coos).









Monday, December 17, 2007
The last couple weeks have been really eventful for Lily as well as the family. Last Friday, her Uncle Cody came to visit from Boston. His wife, Meredith, and their baby, Emerson, weren't able to make this trip and I'm sure it made him miss Emmy even more to see Lily. We could tell by the way he played with her that he is a great dad! We can't wait until his whole family comes to visit us in March and the two babies can meet each other. It will be interesting to see if they want to play or if they are indifferent to each other like some babies are. Either way it is going to be a blast to have the whole Harward clan together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE all of the pictures! Emmy and I missed seeing you guys and can't wait to meet Lily. Cody was telling me how cute she is in person. It'll be fun seeing you guys in March and having our girls play!
Post a Comment