
Just looking at this cute little face makes me so proud and honored to be a mother. Even when I have a bad day and I feel like I haven't accomplished anything, I think about my baby and just the thought of her makes me smile.
For Mother's Day this year Tobby went above and beyond. He cleaned the house and made sure that I had as good a day as possible.
Tobby hung a bunch of photos around the house; things that we just haven't gotten around to do.
This is a plaque we got when we got married but just recently rediscovered. It's an excerpt from "The Family: A Proclamation to the World". If you can't read it, it says, "Harward: Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work and wholesome recreational activities."
He bought me flowers, which even though I know they die, I love.
He also brought me this plague that I've been eyeing at a store I frequent. I love the message and it makes me cry every time I read it. In case you can't read it, it says, "Housework can wait, my children need kisses. They want me to play, I'll put off the dishes. When they're grown, I'll keep the house spic 'n' span. But children grow fast, so I'll play while I can."
This is a picture of my gift certificates for a massage and Juice Press (a yummy smoothie shop)This may sound cheesy, but the best gift that Tobby has given me is Lily. I am extremely lucky to have such a caring and giving husband as well as a playful, happy baby. I am excited to repay Tob's kindness this June for his first Father's Day!
Lily trying to eat her shoe (one of the funny quirks I love about her).
4 comments:
Sounds like you had an amazing mother's day. Tobby spoils you. You have a good husband and your daughter is so adorable! Happy Mother's Day!
Wow you got spoiled! Lily is just getting bigger and cuter everyday! Tell Tobby hello!
Wow, way to go Tobby! I underestimated your sensitive side by far. It's always the extra things (hanging pictures, cleaning the house)that make the difference. Lily is such a little knock out in her sailor dress!
Wow! Seriouly I'm impressed, that took some thought. Ya'll are so cute. I hope you don't mind me on your blog.?
Post a Comment