Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just Playing Around

Some of my favorite times with Lily are when we are just hanging out at home, rolling around the ground. She is really easy to please and has lately, to my pleasure, become really cuddly. Her cousin Emerson turned a year old today and it's crazy to think that in 2.5 months, Lily will be following in her footsteps. I love to see her little personaltiy come out in these pictures, because this is the most that some people get to see of her. So for those of you who don't get to see her every waking moment like me, enjoy these cute photos.



Even though Lily doesn't have any teeth yet, she loves to brush her gums

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Lily is so precious. I can't wait to give her a big kiss in a few months. I'm glad she's good a brushing her teeth... I mean gums!