Today we blessed our dear, little Zoey. It's days like today that make me remember how thankful I am to be a mother to two beautiful and lively girls. My absolute favorite part of the day was after Zoey was blessed. She came back to hang out with me and Lily proceded to make Zoey's arm move in a "horray" motion and said, "Good job, Zoey. You did it! You get blessed!" Then as she held up her sister's arm with one hand she gave her a little high five with the other hand. It was hilarious! Lily is such a good big sister and still wants to smother her sister with kisses every time she sees her. She seems to be adjusting back to normal behavior after the shock of the baby's arrival. Zoey is now sleeping through the night, which makes me want to cry with joy. She is so happy and really only cries when she's hungry or tired. Even though by the end of the day I am exhausted and usually have spit up on me in one place or another, I am so thankful that I am able to stay home and help my girls learn and grow.
Recent pictures of the girls:



Blessing day picutres:



1 comment:
Cute! she is getting so big. Glad you're enjoying being a momma it's the best!
Post a Comment