Saturday, January 10, 2009

Merry Days

Last year for Christmas, Lily was only two months old, so we really didn't decorate or have presents under the tree or anything like that. This year, we hung stockings, got a small counter top tree, and loved showing Lily the beautiful lights outside.


We got her a really cute reindeer stocking that sings Sleigh Ride when you hold its hand.

As you can see, Lily loved giving the reindeer kisses.


I was so excited for Lily to wear her little Santa dress on Christmas day. She even let me put a bow in her hair . . .



. . . at least for a minute!

Lily has been learning to walk around with shoes the last week, so she was fascinated by going up and down the stairs with her new shoes.



Of course, we all know that one of Lily's favorite thing to do is eat. She loved the Christmas oranges and ate about three that day.

Lily is so excited that Grandpa Thomas gave her an orange.

She is a very generous girl and loves to share her food.


And she didn't mind eating some chocolate too. I figured I'd let her indulge since she had eaten a lot of fruit already.



Lily looked like Little Red Riding Hood in her cute little cape.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Clark for my new winter coat!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

She is getting so big and adorable. I can't believe that she is already so old:) Looks like you all had fun. Rachel