We had a blast when Cody, Meredith, and Emerson came to Utah for a visit. Emmy is Lily's one and only cousin and she just couldn't get enough of her.
Lily's face when we told her we were going to see her cousin that day.
Playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Casey whipped out the guitar and serenaded us while Emmy and Lily took turns "helping" pluck the strings.
The gang at Tucano's.It's so fun when the Boston Harwards get to come out here. It's great making memories with them and getting to know them better. All I can say is I wish we lived closer to these guys!
1 comment:
Thank goodness for an update or three, we needed our Lily fix! She is seriously one of the happiest kids I've ever seen. We had so much fun with you guys, it's hard not to be closer. Miss you!
Post a Comment