I'm sure if you are visiting our blog for the first time in a while you have noticed the changes that it has undergone. I have been getting lots of ideas from other blogs and decided that our blog really is like our family scrapbook, so I wanted to make it look like one. I know that some of you that read this blog might be distracted by the music. If you want to stop it, just scroll down to the "tobbyharward's playlist" on the bottom of the page and click on the pause button. If you want to change to the next or previous song, then click the backward or forward button. You can also click on the song that you want to listen to. Just thought I'd put this out there just in case. Let me know if you have any questions about our blog page, like where you can find some cute backgrounds or how to add music playlists.
No comments:
Post a Comment