Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Show the Love

Lucky you! The first five people to comment to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
  1. I will create something especially for you.
  2. There's no guarantee you'll like what I make!
  3. It will be done this year (might be a little while).
  4. You have no clue what it's going to be and have no say.
  5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

If you are feeling the itch to do something nice for others, copy this post and put it on your blog. Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

6 comments:

The Barr Family said...

Hi Amy, hooray for giveways!!!
This is Melina Barr.

Becky said...

sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! This sounds interesting and exciting! I guess we are number 2 on the comments so I'm anticpating the surprise of what you're going to send us!

Thanks Tobby & Amy!

We love you!

Jenna Wilson said...

I think this is a good idea!

Scott Harward said...

Does it count if you have already given us the most precious of gifts already? Of course I'm talking about our precious little Lily.

You don't need to count me in on the deal, I think you should give mine to number six. I just wanted you to know I was checking out your blog.

Love DAD Harward

Meredith said...

I thought I missed out, but I guess Cody took care of us by responding. I love your #12 song on the play list, our wedding song!