I'm sure you've noticed the absence of blog updates . . . but we were on vacation! Last month we went out to Boston to visit Tobby's brother Cody, his wife Meredith and their little girl Emerson. We were out there for 10 days, so we had a chance to do so many things.
Museum of Science
Museum of Science
Lily's favorite thing at the museum was "talking" to the person on the automated telephones, you know, the ones that tell you information about the display you are looking at.
Lily swinging in the playground room
Duck Tours
For those of you that have never heard of the Duck Tours, they are basically military "buses" that were used in WWII that drive on land and also go into the water. The city of Boston has a bunch of them and they take tourists around and show them the city.




I should remember the names of these amazing buildings . . . but I don't,it was the end of a long day.
Children's Museum




Fun at the park




On the Ferry





The New England Aquarium



This is a sea dragon-my favorite creature at the aquarium!

Six Flags
This day was so fun! Although all my pictures are of the little girls in Wiggles World or Thomas (the train) Town, the adults had fun too. The craziest ride was called the Bizarro and it's the steepest roller coaster in the U.S.(world?). I am usually a roller coaster person, but I went on it once and that was enough for me.









Beach Day

Emmy showing Lily the waves

"I touched a crab . . ."
" . . . and I liked it!"
For anyone that knows Lily, she gets upset around messes, so she is pointing out to Emmy that she is very dirty and probably saying, "Oh oh."
Plymouth



In front of the Mayflower II
Cousin Loves
Despite our many worries that Lily and Emerson would not get along, they actually got along beautifully. My favorite thing about their little relationship was that every time Emmy would wake up, the first thing she would say is, "Mo Yiye" or "More Lily" for those of you that don't speak baby. They were great buddies the whole trip.



1 comment:
What a cute family! It looks like you all had so much fun - I love the pictures :).
Post a Comment