Monday, August 30, 2010

Lately . . .

With the chaos of raising children and starting a new business I haven't found much time to blog, so I'm sorry there haven't been any updates for a while.  I actually haven't taken many pictures of the girls, which makes me feel even worse!  Here are some of the few I've managed to take the last few days:

Lily with my cousin Vanessa at her reception.  Lily was so excited to see the "princess"!
I am so in love with this chunky little baby!  She is going to be 5 months old this week and I can't believe it; time flies.

Lily is such a loving little girl
Going down the slip n' slide at our ward party; I had to just let go and let her get her clothes wet

Getting excited about facepaint

Lily and Zoey have entered into a new chapter in life; they are now sharing a bedroom.  Zoey is loving all the room she has in her new crib compared to her tiny bassinet.  We promised Lily that if she potty-trained that she would get a big girl bed, so she is now in a beautiful new toddler bed.  Lily has been so good about sharing her space with Zoey!  When they are taking naps and the baby cries, Lily will either try to comfort her or she'll just ignore her and keep sleeping.  They are definitely bonding more and I love to witness that.

Tobby is reffing soccer like crazy!  He has had a soccer tournament every week for the past couple months.  He takes such good care of our family and makes sure that he spends as much time with us as possible.  He started school again this past week and it's going to be a tough semester with all the homework that he's going to have to do, but he is very determined and I know he'll get through it with flying colors!

Like I said above, I started a new business last month as an independent consultant for Scentsy.  It's a company that makes beautiful and safe warmers that melt candle wax so you don't have to have a lit flame to have your space smell great.  If you want to check out the product you can go to my website at http://www.amyharward.scentsy.us/.  I've used them for the past couple years and love them, so I decided to try my hand at selling them.  So far, it's been really fun!  The best part is that I get to work, but still stay at home!

It's been a little crazy busy around here, but it's also been a ton of fun to experience all these new and unknown adventures as a family.  And I wouldn't trade that for anything! 

No comments: