It all started with Lily taking short walks with us to the mailbox and now we have a full blown epidemic on our hands. Lily has been contaminated with outdoorsitis. Definitions include, but are not limited to:
wanting to be outside 24/7,
wanting to be outside 24/7,

kicking and screaming when coming in from the outdoors,
kicking and screaming to get back outside,
lack of care for weather conditions when outside,
or excessive stealing to enjoy oneself outside (shame, shame).
Lily takes a ride in our NEIGHBOR'S car, which she feels entitled to take every time she runs outside. I think all of us need to be extremely careful, especially in this glorious weather, to protect ourselves from coming down with outdoorsitis. I already feel like I might be getting it from Lily and possibly even Tobby, although he hasn't confessed to having it yet. Enjoy the beauties of nature, but not to the extent that you feel the need to steal a toy car from a neighbor. That's just despicable!
2 comments:
I think that my entire family has come down with a case of the outdoorsitis. I really feel your pain! George would like to get together next week. You game?
Maybe Emmy and Lily can sleep in a tent in our backyeard when you come to help cure them. Seriously, coming inside always ends in tears for Emmy!
Post a Comment