Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Hunts

We had a wonderful Easter this year. I was really excited because we got to start a new family tradition: the infamous Easter egg hunt! Lily was really excited too.

Here is a little sample of our fun-filled hunt . . .




When it was time to come in, of course, she was very concerned . . .

But, she got over it and decided to continue to look everywhere for eggs.


It's a yearly tradition to go over to Grandma and Grandpa Farnworth's house for a family hunt and lunch. Lily had so much fun finding even more eggs and playing with Grandma's dog, Shelby.


This year was so much fun and the weather was so beautiful! I am excited for the upcoming Easter Sundays we get to share as a family.

1 comment:

mizkylie said...

CUTE blog! Do you mind if I add you to my blog list?? Here is my blog www.schraderfamilystories.blogspot.com
Let me know:)