I just couldn't resist snapping these photos of Lily when she first got out of bed from a nap. I'm so excited that she finally has enough hair to produce this cute mohawk!


I have even been able to put her hair in a little pony tail at the top of her head, although her hair is so fine, I hate to do it very often since about 5 previous strands break every time I do.

But there is hope . . . I was just reviewing some pictures from Lily's birthday in October and she had about half the hair she has now, so I know it's growing fast and we will soon be able to style it is some other fashion than the mullet she seems to rock every day.
Ode to the mulletIt's very bittersweet to see Lily grow into the beautiful little toddler that she is. I love to see her learn new things and to see her personality blossom, but sometimes it's so hard to let her be independent and well, not a baby anymore. I'm sure every parent goes through this, so I just need to get over it and enjoy this little sweet girl while I can still call her little!
No comments:
Post a Comment