We just want to let everyone know that we went to the doctor today and got to see our little baby girl! I have to admit that I was a little shocked when the technician told us the sex. There have been so many people tell me that they are sure we are having a boy, and I haven't had any idea, so I just figured eveyrone must know something I don't. I have to say, seeing some of the positions she kept putting herself in were making me laugh a little. When we first started the ultrasound, she was folded completely in half with her feet up by her head, her legs as straight as a board. Lily is naturally very excited to have a little sister, although she also thought it was going to be a boy before today. I have to admit, I feel a little relieved, since I know how to handle a girl. We can't wait to meet her next spring! Yeah!!
2 comments:
Congrats on the news! Can't wait to see her when she finally makes her big debut!
Congrats on the girl!! When is your due date?
Post a Comment