Sunday, September 21, 2008

Five Years and Going

Tobby and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary this last week. I know that may not sound like a long time for some people reading this blog, but it seems like a lifetime ago that I was single. It actually feels like another life completely. I am so happy that Tobby and I found each other. Even though I was definitely not looking for a husband when we met, I am glad that I opened my heart up to him because he makes me so happy. Our relationship has been so different since the birth of Lily, but in a good way. I love him so much more now that I get to see how much he loves and takes care of not only me, but Lily. He is the best Daddy in the world and me and Lily are grateful to have him!

At our reception

Smiling big with Daddy

Our Family

5 comments:

leslie jo said...

CONGRATS!!! We need to get together! Lily is just soo cute glad she is a nice baby!

Becky said...

Congrats Amy! i will be celebrating 4 years, and it has been crazy fun :) you know what I mean!

The Barr Family said...

Happy Aniversary!!

Kent & Collette Barr said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, AMY AND TOBBY!

Kent & Collette Barr said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AMY AND TOBBY! WE'RE PROUD OF YOU....