It amazes me everytime we are around other children how lucky we are to have Lily. While others kids or babies hit or scratch others when they get close, Lily patts others and holds their hands. She is so gentle! My cousin Brittany is having a baby in a few days and at her baby shower last week Lily was about ready to go to bed. But, as soon as she saw her little cousins, she was wide awake and wanted to play more than anything. They kept giving her hugs and holding her. Instead of struggling, she would snuggle with them and let them kiss all over her. She truly loves interaction with other small children. Cody, Meredith, and Lily's only cousin Emerson are coming out to Utah in a few months and I am so hopeful that Lily will be just as in love with Emerson. I can't wait!
My cousin Marti's little girl, Haley, loved to hold and kiss Lily at the shower
A hug sandwich from Haley and her cousin Ellie
Aunt Janice with Lily
1 comment:
Your baby is so adorable!!! I love her bow.
Post a Comment