Tobby is one of those amazing people that is really good at keeping in touch with his friends from high school, even though he probably doesn't seen them as much as he would like. Tob's friends, Travis and Jessica had a barbeque to get together some of the gang. It was really fun to hang out and play with the kids, but more exciting for me to have some adult conversations. Don't get me wrong, I love playing peek-a-boo and singing nursery rhymes all day, but sometimes when I start talking to Tobby like he's a baby, I realize that I need to get out more. I think more than ever, Tobby and I understand the importance of keeping in touch with friends and having time to hang out as adults. After dinner, we enjoyed a firework show courtesy of Payson City. Lily actually loved them, unlike her nonchalant attitude during Oremfest. I'm hoping that a get together like this will happen more often. Hey, maybe we will even host next time!



No comments:
Post a Comment