Monday, March 10, 2008

How do I do this?






We got Lily a jumper for Christmas, but because she wasn't big enough we haven't been able to use it until last week. She didn't quite know what to do once she was in it. She sat there with her arms down in the seat and just kept looking up at us like, "What am I suppose to do?" It was adorable.

3 comments:

leslie jo said...

OHHH she is soo cute! Makes me want another baby! At that age, Ryker and JO both used their jumpers to turn around in circles and play peek a boo! I just liked that is was a somewhat safe but entertaining place to put them while I was doing something "wifish?"

Lindz said...

those jump things are so fun. i remember when Lex figured out he was suppose to jump. He went crazy. They just grow too fast. Crawling is next.

Girls Rule! said...

Love your blog love to see you huys since we dont get to see you a lot. Lily is so cute! Our blog is chestnutfamily.blogspot.com