Last week, Tobby's brother Cody, his wife Meredith, and their little 7 month old Emerson came from Boston to visit. It was so great to have them around and for Meredith and Emmy to finally meet Lily. At first, Lily was afraid of Emerson and I think a little jealous of her older cousin. Emmy kept rolling into Lily and it was so cute! I'm not sure if Lily liked it; her social skills are a little underdeveloped.
Long lost cousins meet at last
Rolly-poly Emerson wants to play with a sad LilyOn Saturday the 15th, Grandma and Grandpa Stone had a 50th anniversary bash. We got some family pictures taken that afternoon and then partied all night. Lily loved to be held by Grandma and would calm down when she was holding her.

By the end of the visit, Lily was not only getting use to having another baby around, but she really liked Emerson. She would reach out to touch her hand and smile at her. One night, Tobby's parents watched the babies while we went to see Casey's performance in Odessey Dance Theatre's "Shut Up and Dance". I guess they took turns crying and while one would cry, the other would look at her as if to say, "Why are you so sad, baby?" The day that the Harwards went back to Boston, Lily displayed her new skill of squeeling, which I'm sure she learned from Emmy. Thanks, Emerson; it's really cute! I'm sure Lily misses her friend already.
Wearing new hoodies that Aunt Jodie got us
Kissing cousins
2 comments:
She is so adorable. I like it too when Lex gets to visit his cousins that live far away. Looks like they are friends already. Yeah!
Aww...we miss you guys. It was so much fun playing parents together and just hanging out. Emmy misses Lily already and can't wait until Christmas when they can play together again.
Post a Comment